Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fly me to the sky


It was at deep night with clear sky full with twinkling blue stars. No one was around. I went up to the veranda at the 3rd floor of my house. Admiring the silence of the night for a moment, then I climbed the veranda wall. From the top of the wall, I confidently jumped into the air. I felt that my body was very light... I flew...

What a nice aerial view of my neighborhood that I’ve never seen before. I can see details of whose roof, whose backyard from the sky. It was such an amazing sensation of floating in the sky, such a free soul! ...

... Till I woke up, I still can’t forget that sensation. The closest thing I can think to describe is that when you take a fast lift inside a skyscraper, go up from the ground floor to the highest one within couple seconds.

That night, I wished I could fall asleep again and re-enter that dimension where I could fly, fly like a bird...

I’ve been looking forward to having this dream again and again, a wonderful dream I had when I was a little kid. However, it has never been happening till now... Dear the God of dreams, I wish I could have this dream tonight.

No comments: