Sunday, January 27, 2008

Morning Inspiration: The song

Apollo, the God of musicIn a fresh morning, inspiration can just easily pop up inside my head and flow wild. All tasks that require creative solution seems to be confidently manageable. One of my experience with a morning inspiration resulted in a sweet piece of music. Composing a melody was as simple as interpreting my own mood. Then the music gradually sounded in my ears. And I just took my pen and translated it onto a piece of paper.

click to enlarge

To me, a beautiful melody is not necessarily difficult. The simple one is good! The most important thing to make such a beautiful melody is that it must simply come from the pure feeling inside your heart. So, the listeners can also feel what you’ve felt, although the melody is interpreted in different ways. A melody is contagious as it emits your expression, either joyfulness, happiness, or even sorrow, to everyone who listens to your music.

But then, back again to whether or not you have inspiration. No inspiration means no idea for creativity. Inspiration is the potion that without this, you can not be optimally productive to do anything. So, my hope from now and then, every minute and every single second: May I always be fulfilled with lots of inspiration.

No comments: