Sunday, July 29, 2007

Unexplained Uncomfortable Feeling

There will be a situation where you feel completely uncomfortable for no particular reason, while you know you've done nothing wrong. I guess what you need to do is just to accept the situation, nothing else you can do. Karma does works!

Accepting such an uncomfortable situation might be very difficult. Again, just take it as the result of your karma. If that happens to me, well, just think and introspect:

  • What's the main cause of this weird uncomfortable feeling? The cause might be a simple little problem. But don't underestimate it (Remember! Little problem can cause extreme impact: desperation, suicide, etc); So never underestimate them!). Initially, you have to find out what the main cause is that stimulates such uncomfortable situation/feeling
  • Once you've identified the main problem, would that remind you whether you have done the same thing causing other people uncomfortable before.
  • If that doesn't remind you anything, hope that makes you realise that you had done this to other people in your previous life time. (This makes you easier to accept such situation, as this is how karma works, or I should say, the beauty of karma)

Generally, when I experience this uncomfortable situation, the way I deal with it is by diverting my mind, by thinking good or favourite thing to do in the shortcoming period, for example: tomorrow my friends and I will cook lunch together, go to the beach, and so on (Thus, to have friends are very important!). No need to be so desperate! Eventually, you will be abble to accept this uncomfortable feeling (as the fruit of your karma) and at the same time, you will no longer be such a desperate person pitying yourself. It does works to me!

Another way is to develop positive thinking and don't make any prejudice. Sometimes, I put my self in his/her situation, why he/she did this to me? There must a be a "unique"reason why he/she made me angry for example. If you can't see what the reason is, then just have a little smile, tell your self that he/she just made a bad karma for him/her self.

But remember, keep your self cool-headed, do not make any bad karma again, for example: you've identified that apparently someone you are familiar with, was the one who made you feel uncomfortable. Then, don't plan any revenge on him/her. Don't let the karma cycle continously moving on you.

>>>May everyone be well and happy<<<

No comments: