Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Be Cautious with the Flight Time Schedule in China

Flight delay might be common, but what if the flight schedule has been changed earlier?

This what has happened to me in Dalian airport. I arrived at the airport just by the time I've estimated to get the 10.50 am flight to Beijing. However, when checking in, they were rushing me to get quick to the gate.

I just realised that my flight was a transit flight from Hainan to Beijing (of course! as it flew from Hainan). Yet, they can't change the schedule without any notice in advance though. (well...well... it's China...!%$#%#@).

There's another lady who arrived at the same time with me rushing into the same plane. Both of us running to the gate as referred on the boarding card. But... there was no plane at that gate, we're a bit panicky. But then the security told us that our plane has been waiting in another gate, I think it was the next 3 gates to this one (WHAT THE...!!!#$%$%). We made it, getting into the plane. The plane took off about 15 minutes earlier from the time referred in my ticket itinerary... Can you believe that!... Just a little bit, I would lose my ticket again due to getting left by the plane, as it has happened to me once before.

So, just to be cautious! especially if you are going to take a transit plane in China; Go to the airport much much earlier, that will be good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.