Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Little Girl on the Bus in China

The bus has been clumped! There was only one seat near the spot where I was standing up, a woman with some stuff on her hand was going to take that seat. Suddenly, a little girl snatched the seat, then abruptly called her mother, "Mum, here, I got a seat here".

The woman just gave it up, and the little girl's mum was struggling to go through the clumped people, until she reached the place "booked" by the girl and sat down there with the girl on her lap.

***
So, why did I feel a bit weird about this situation? She is just a little girl though, who wants to present her mum a place to seat, ... but by snatching a seat from a woman with a lots of thing on her hands??? Is this nice little girl wrong?

Well...well..., this is another chaotic situation in China, I must say, I hate this condition. It makes me think, it must be very difficult to all Chinese, especially to young generation, to realise the motto of Olympic 2008, "Jiang Wen Ming", to make China to be a better "civilized" country.

Salute to all young generation whom I saw giving their seats to the elderlies, to the pregnant woman, to the woman with her baby!!! To all parents in China, do teach your children to be more civilized then!!!

No comments: